Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sartoriality: Green and Gold


This is what I wore to work the orther day. I've had this dress for quite a while now, and I wear it very frequently. It has some elastic shirring in the back, which makes it super comfy! I paired it with my lime green cardigan, tartan tights my Mummy bought me in Scotland, and some vintage gold accessories. 

This was the first time I've worn that gold belt. I found it in a box of items from my grandmother. These beauties are so special to me; it's so much fun to find vintage treasures I didn't know I had. 

The watch necklace is also from my grandmother's jewelry box. It no longer keeps time, but I like its vague breath of steampunk. 

Just in case you were wondering:
Dress: Ross
Cardigan: Target
Tights: gift, from Scotland
Flats: Payless
Belt & Watch: Vintage, Grandmother's box

P.S. OfficeBear insists on being photographed all the time. He thinks he's the prettiest thing alive.
P.P.S. The picture on the far right is what happens when M takes my photo. I believe he was making the flash move up and down on my camera. It reminded me of a little robot friend. That's my squealie-laugh face.

1 comment:

  1. you're adorable. it's great to see more of you & office bear. keep posting, please. it makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete